Alpha Mead Group – Our client, a top Real Estate company in the country, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 3 Openings
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, generators, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches, and varied electrical fixtures.
- Familiar with processes of testing and inspecting electrical equipment, control systems, and installations.
- Install, wire, and connect electrical equipment and control system.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical, electromechanical, and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Compliance with HSE principles
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required, and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carry this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labor estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to staff negligence.
- Follow all rules, regulations, and policies of AM Facilities and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Administration and/or supervisor
- Academic Qualification: Minimum of SSCE, NABTEB or OND
- Other Qualification: Trade Test I, II & III or any other relevant qualification
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years post-certification experience in a serviced environment providing electrical installation and maintenance practices
- Knowledge of industrial Air Conditioners is a must-have
- Good hands-on practical experience dealing with electrical issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare reports
- Good troubleshooting (defect identification) and rectification skills
- Good knowledge of HSE (Toolbox-talk, JHA, Risk assessment) and customer service orientation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location e.g. “Electrical Technician – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.