Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operator I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Operate equipment and wells by applying operating and safety procedures and guidelines to meet daily operational plans, reduce equipment failure, and efficient resources administration.
Task and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing on daily work objectives, housekeeping, safety, health, environmental, and security.
- Take samples of products for laboratory analysis and execute field laboratory tests.
- Active participation in emergency response activities
- Report incidents internally and escalate awareness as per the Incident Reporting Guidelines
- Ensure that Operations Shift Supervisor is informed and consulted about operations activities
- Ensure good communication across the work team so that issues/actions can be adequately addressed.
- Provide the basic facts concerning well-producing problems, current production rates, and the current condition of the well
- Ensure that the good problem diagnostics are thorough and complete before requesting Well Work intervention operations
- Ensure that the wellhead and well surface equipment are maintained and are in good working order prior to Well work operations taking over responsibility for the well for intervention operations.
- Provide assistance and support to the ongoing Wellwork operations as needed
- Active participation in daily toolbox meetings and regular, reported safety meetings.
- Identify and implement corrective and optimization actions by continuously surveilling wells and equipment to ensure reliable, efficient, and safe operational conditions.
- Function as Equipment Care Technician, and routinely use Maintenance skills in performing simple maintenance activities.
- Report when the alarm, emergency, or emergency shutdown system is out of service.
- Provide detailed, clear, and accurate information when changing shifts, to guarantee that unit conditions are updated and ensure operations continuity.
- Coordinate, control, and monitor maintenance jobs according to the corrective, predictive, and preventive planning
- Report continuously in the logbook all relevant operational events and abnormal situations or deviations that occurred in the work area, equipment, or personnel.
- Completed secondary education and worked previously as a Field Technician.
- Good communication (oral & written)
- Understanding of relevant regulations
- Understanding of relevant commercial agreement
- High standard of Safety, Health, and Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Understanding of pipeline operations
- Understanding of safety and operations management tools and processes
- Understanding of Emergency Preparedness Procedures
- Understanding of Project Philosophy and Design Specifications
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2023.