Anchor HMO International Company Limited is a Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) incorporated in Nigeria to carry out the business of providing easy access to quality health services for individuals and corporate entities.
We have an authorized share capital in excess of 500 million naira in accordance with the provision of decree 35 of the Federal Government of Nigeria, which established the National Health Insurance Scheme. It is a great pleasure to introduce our organization to the insuring public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Representative
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Must live around Lekki- Ajah environment.
- 2-3 years work experience as a receptionist and
- Knowledgeable in health insurance will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]