AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PMD Shipping Assistant
Reference No: PMD/SA
Location: Port Harcourt
- Reporting to the Shipping Manager Process Management Division, this person will assist in the prompt clearing and delivery of goods imported from overseas vendors; for the maintenance of appropriate documentation so as to comply with all processes.
- Also, responsible for facility management, machinery, equipment and vehicle fleet maintenance at the company base and associated facilities.
- Prepare all documentation necessary for the application for PAAR.
- Process form M immediately on receipt of SONCAP Product certificate cover in place for purchase orders.
- Provide all necessary shipping reports.
- Analyze freight estimates and select freight forwarders and give confirmation of same including permission for freight forwarder to contact the vendor on readiness of goods after consultation with GM.
- Ensure Prompt delivery of items to our warehouse from freight forwarder.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years’ cognate working experience.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify stakeholders is a requirement.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and versatile & works well under pressure.
- Proven ability to create and develop business relationship with customers.
- Microsoft Office suite Knowledge (MS Project, Excel etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organizational skills
- Skilled in understanding market trend and intelligence for business decision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.