Aquila Capital Limited is a registered Nigerian Company specializing in equipment leasing for the Nigerian market. The Central Bank of Nigeria supervises the Company’s leasing activities under a Finance House License to Aquila’s fully owned subsidiary Aquila Leasing Limited. Aquila’s fleet services operations are managed by Aquila Logistics Limited, equally owned by Aquila Capital Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Treasury & Financial Institutions/Insurance
- Keep up to date on money market intelligence in relation to the monitoring of interest rates, market dynamics, macroeconomic and general information that could have effect on interest rates and the organization
- Manage relationships with financial service providers, effective support for credit, leasing and operational activities of Aquila, conduct reviews of banks, benchmarking them to evaluate best fit for Aquila needs/requirement
- Follow up remittance/receipt/fund transfer instructions with the banks and funders to ensure that these are processed in a timely manner
- Review and recommend changes in investment policies and strategy based on market conditions and external environment, monitor bank charges and service delivery from banks, ensure efficient cash management with banks to meet Aquila’s needs
- To Manage the relationships with Insurance Companies with a view to attracting deposits for the company
- Supervise follow up on the company’s insurance underwriters to ensure prompt claim settlement
- Ensure that assets are insured at appropriate rates
- Arrange facility agreements with banks and the opening of banks accounts
- Review and manage the liquidity and funding position
- To ensure Return on assets and investments
- Obtain financing terms, covenants and legal agreements with Financial Institutions for short/medium term facilities based on nature of assets financed (working capital, inventory holding, long term investments
- Manage long term and short term investment strategies.
- Manage the risk review processes to ensure that the company complies with Risk Management Standard set by Insurers And Aquila Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance required.
- Master’s degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of, IFRS, GAAP and SEC reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Minimum of at least 8 -10 years of progressive experience in Accounting with a strong emphasis on the Treasury function with at least 68 years of management experience.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]