Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Plastics and Chemical Manufacturing company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Officer (Masterbatch)
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Masterbatch / Plastics manuafturing
Reports to: Production-in-charge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the operations of an assigned production area to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the shift’s production schedule.
- Manage the activities of assigned production personnel including workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Directly supervise day to day activities of assigned personnel or functions.
- Execute a mentorship approach in developing shift leads and high-potential personnel.
- Monitor production and ensure final products meets specified Quality Standards.
- Champion Safety and GMP in the production section.
- Execute Company-wide initiatives and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics.
Requirements (Educational & Work experience):
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Plastic or Masterbatch industry.
- Living around Ota and environs.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Extruder machine operation fundamentals
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel for report writing.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire.
- Ability to work without supervision.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
8th November, 2022.