Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industries / Sector: Health Equipment Company
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statement in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile account payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Accounting
- ICAN certification is required
- Minimum of 5 years post ICAN experience
- Experience in the ERP (enterprise resource planning) environment is compulsory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be good in accounting with good MS office knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
20th February, 2023.