Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a multinational FMCG, is seeking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Server Administrator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, onsite
- Good experience with Hardware, HP servers all brands and models like the installation of Raid controllers, and Windows server 2019 installation.
- Enable Virtullation on servers and configure VMs on the Server Host.
- Good experience with Citrix installation, and configuration. create and configure user management and publish Applications to users.
- Incident, Problem, and Change Control Management process.
- Install, and configure Windows Hyper-v virtualization, VMware ESX servers as stand-alone and in clustered HA environments
- Installation, configuration, and management of Windows-based servers on Hyper-v virtualization, VMware ESX
- Taking backups of Virtualisation, snapshots, checkpoints, and full backups into hard disks and Synology storage devices.
- Good experience with Synology storage devices.
- Configure storage LUNs (Hp and Synology storage devices).
- Internet security and network services such as DHCP, WINS, DNS, RAS, Telnet, and VPN
- Knowledge Cloud Infrastructure – AWS, Azure
- Software management and monitoring
- Web administration using IIS and windows patches.
- Good experience with windows patch management and Linux.
- Install certificates for .NET applications in IIS and configured security ports
- Backup and Restore administration on Virtualisation servers.
- Microsoft Exchange Server implementation, configuration, and administration
- Develop, implement, and improve Daily Operational Procedures & Business Continuity Plans
- Project management using Microsoft Project and Visio tools
- Technical presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word tool
- PowerShell and batch scripting
- Strong working knowledge of virtual and cloud technologies including VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, and Azure
- Acting as a primary Systems Administrator for our patch management infrastructure, maintaining current configurations and documentation, as well as recommending and implementing system enhancements that will improve its performance and reliability, including installing, upgrading, patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management
- Supporting the development and maintenance of end-to-end vulnerability management and remediation process, including reporting and escalation of critical vulnerabilities and risks, and assessing patching/remediation efforts to ensure they meet compliance requirements (PCI-DSS) and Carbon60 standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree qualification
- 4+ years of experience as a Server Administrator.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.