Ashdam Solar Company Limited is a dynamic renewable energy company in Nigeria, providing clean, affordable and uninterrupted smart energy solutions. Our team spirit has a bright future; it is for us a life – long commitment in the greener world. Our training arm, Ashdam Solar Academy is aimed at raising an army of skilled entrepreneurs and engineers that will expand the market for renewable energy and make the energy transition to clean energy sources possible across Africa and beyond. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Create training schedules for all institute training programs, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
- Conduct training across various programs and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
- Gather and evaluate information from alumni and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need improvement.
- Attend seminars and training of trainers to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Market the academy’s training opportunities and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Inform participants on scheduled training and track their progress.
- Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house training equipment.
- Evaluate and monitor training effectiveness; make recommendations for changes to the training curriculum to the Director of Training and update accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards and funding agency requirements.
- Assist in annual inspections or licensing
- Responsible for ensuring all training resources, materials and equipment are available and in working condition.
- Maintain the academy’s relationship and communicate with stakeholders and training partners.
- Support branch staff with administrative support, including organization and maintenance of project folders, uploads of pictures, completion of finished folders and work processes
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Diploma in Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Must be computer-literate
- Knowledgeable about learning management system and e-learning platforms is a good advantage
- Vocational or technical school training on solar PV systems is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of renewable energy and solar technology
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all department across the company and other internal and external contacts
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing technical environment
- Professional and personal credibility
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and is results oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
- Must be able to communicate in English Language (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual levels.
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data.
- Travel to different cities and towns across Nigeria to perform duties as assigned.
- Good customer service skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 18th March, 2022.