Aureole Consulting Limited is an HR consulting company which specialize in talent acquisition services, Outsourcing Services, Executive Search, Social Media Job Advertisement, HR consulting amongst other services. Our aim is to revolutionize HR consulting in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment / Accounts Officer
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Review client accounts and plans regularly to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and client income projections.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Securing stocks and bonds and establishing progressive savings account
- Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations in the financial industry
- Identifying and pursuing potential clients to maintain a strong client base
- B.Sc in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, or a related field.
- Post-graduate Degree or relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in the finance industry, and a flair for customer service, & sales.
- In-depth understanding of employer, industry, and federal regulations
- Knowledge of financial options, including investments, loans, savings accounts, and stock options
- Expertise in financial planning and investment strategies
- Financial modelling skills
- Familiarity with the securities, mutual fund, and insurance industries
- Advanced ability to analyze and explain market data
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and financial planning software
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to assess clients’ needs
- Excellent communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Effective sales, presentation, and customer service skills
- Good organization and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.