Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities), was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
- You will manage travel requirements made for business or holiday and you will provide tourism related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers.
- The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Proven work experience as a travel agent
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, Amadeus Software, GDS systems and e-travelling
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Graduate with minimum of 3 years of Ticketing and Reservation experience
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drafting and modelling (2D & 3D)
- Proficiency in Plant design management systems
- Proficiency in MS-Offices and Microsoft project
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 2nd August, 2017.