BARIEL Medical Center is a newly established modern acute-care hospital located in the Port Harcourt, Rivers State. BMC provides General Medical and Surgical healthcare services (outpatient and inpatient) with consultations and specialized services for the whole family (Adults and Pediatric). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Job Type: Full Time
- MLA / MLT certification with current MLSCN Practicing License
- 1 – 2 years post-NYSC work experience as a Med LabTech in a Hospital.
- Experience with modern lab equipment and can perform phlebotomy, chemistry, hematology & microbiological analyses.
- Competent in the knowledge and application of basic human anatomy and physiology to disease states.
- Good command of spoken and written English with team leadership and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2023.
The Curriculum Vitae should contain the following details:
- Full Biographical Data (Date of Birth, Address, LGA, State, Nationality, Gender, Marital status, Phone, Email, etc)
- Education from primary through university with dates and MUST attach photocies of ALL certificates and/or licenses
- Work Experience (List in chronological order with job titles and reason for termination)
- Three (3) references from past / current HODs or Supervisors you have worked directly under.
Note: Only applicants residing close to the hospital will be considered.