Berrymart Integrated Services Limited is a dynamic, innovative, service centric, wholly indigenous company and a major player in the Nigeria FMCG distributorship sector. Its core operation is in the distribution of NAFDAC certified highly consumable British manufactured cookies and beverage to wholesale markets and supermarkets in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: (Ikoyi-Ajah Territory) Lagos
Job Ref: VSR
The Ideal candidate is expected to:
- Ensure Berrymart products are available, visible and accessible in all retail outlets in assigned territory.
- Manage and develop retail customers in assigned territory.
- Effectively cover assigned territory.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Draw up weekly route plans
- Minimum of 25 store calls per day with 70% productive calls.
- Ensure proper display/merchandising of the products in retail stores.
- Sales strictly on Cash basis
- Collect Data and reconciliation
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation
- Minimum of 2 years in Sales/ Marketing.
- Lagos Island resident
- Familiar with Lagos Island road network
- Possess a valid driver’s licence
- Ability to drive manual bus
- Good communicator
- Able to work with less supervision
- Basic product knowledge
- Basic sales skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Merchandising skills
- Market development skills
Job Title: Modern Trade Executive
Job Ref: MTE
- The Modern Trade Executive will be focused on developing and maintaining a portfolio of Berrymart products in designated modern trade.
- Also the individual must be proficient in developing long term and sustainable partnerships with select customers and prospects. Additionally, the individual is responsible for sales activities that produce measureable bottom line sales results.
- Grow, sustain and create corporate business.
- Submit daily, weekly, and monthly sales activities
- Effectively manage merchandisers in modern trade business
- Ensure timely delivery of orders from customers
- Resolve issues relating to corporate business
- Achieve sales targets.
- FMCG background is desired
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Proven sales experience required
- Possess valid Driver‘ s licence
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the subject of the mail as “Job Ref” to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th September, 2018.