Bridge water hotel Enugu is recruiting to fill the following positions:
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR/ MANAGER:
- Responsible for the restaurant ,bar and kitchen of the hotel
- Maintenance of service standard in the restaurant and bar. And food quality control in the kitchen.
- Responsible for co-coordinating all banquet functions held in the Hotel;
- Coordinate these activities on a daily basis; assist clients in program planning and menu selection.
- Maintain the services and reputation of the Hotel and act as a management representative to group clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability.
- Completion of Customer Follow-up calls on a timely basis.
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
- Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
- Telemarketing to previous clients to inquire about possible future bookings.
- Handle all Food & Beverage inquiries and ensure timely follow up on the same business day.
- To confirm all details relative to group functions with meeting/banquet planners.
- Maintenance of Hotel credit policies.
- Directly responsible for large function billings and overseeing medium/small function billings with particular regard to accuracy and timeliness (48 hours)
- Attendance and participation at weekly F & B meeting and Department Head meeting.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Must have a complete knowledge of Fire Procedures.
- All other duties as directed by the General Manager or Ed (Operation).
- Assure completion of requisitions where deemed necessary.
- Completion of monthly inventory.
- Assure timely completion of function bills.
- Assure the ordering and purchasing of beer, wine, liquor, premix canisters and canned soft for Food& Beverage and vending.
- Purchasing of purchase requirements of small wares, linens requirements etc.
- Consistent check of Banquet Food and Beverage quality, Banquet services and pallet presentation.
- Ensuring that services meet customer specifications.
- Quality of meeting room set-up.
- Liaise on an on-going basis with the Executive Marketer to ensure all client needs and requirements will be met.
- Work with the Chef, Assistant Director of Food & Beverage and Food & Beverage Supervisor to ensure all arrangements and details are dealt with.
- Establish a rapport with groups to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- Minimize number of customer complaints.
- Sc, HND or OND in any related discipline.
Years of Experience is an added advantage.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/EXECUTIVE MARKETER
Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the Hotel and drive sales
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the corporate imagine of the Hotel
- To liaise and build profitable business relationship.
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To maintain, build and update clientele databases
- To organize and attend events and exhibitions for the purpose of building potential clientele base
- Managing of events
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- To evaluate marketing campaigns
- To carry out sales and following up on guest feedback and experience.
- To budget, manage and indentify advertising opportunities
- To build and maintain profitable clientele
- To write and distribute business proposals to potential clients
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers;
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Other duties as directed by the Managing Director.
- Sales and marketing abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good levels of numeracy
- Experience of Microsoft Suite.
- Good personality and charming is important to represent on behalf of hotel management
- A clear understanding of the brand you are to work on
- Proven marketing, sales and promotions experience in hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- An understanding of online marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent bargaining and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of hospitality industry product and services
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- High levels of creativity
- Sc , HND in any related discipline
- Years of experience is an added advantage
QUALIFIED CHEF/COOK (FOR LOCAL AND CONTINENTALDISHES)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions.
- Ability to prepare local and continental dishes.
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Regular review of all menus with Food and Beverage manager to confirm offerings are in line with market trends
- Any related formal certificate
- At least one year working experience is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and resume/CV:
[email protected] With Position applied as the subject of the Email.
Submit to the address below:
Plot C/2b Garden Avenue,
NOTE: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
DEADLINE: Not specified