Brosch Engineering Services is an indigenous Engineering Company capable of handling every conceivable design in Construction, Civil Engineering and Allied fields. Brosch Engineering Services has significant experience in the maintenance and engineering capability of rotating and reciprocating equipment and providing electrical power solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field service technician
- We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering
Application Closing Date: 1st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: [email protected]