Posted on :
3 Jul, 2013
3 Jul, 2013
• Ensuring that all package activities related to interfaces are correctly planned and performed throughout the whole project duration in accordance with the initial plan.
• Focusing on the package schedule and identification at all times any area of concern related to interfaces (critical path, clashes, early start).
• Ensuring availability at all times of updated and accurate package interface scheduling, planning and progress reporting documentation.
• Handle interface reporting from packages to the central organization of EGINA.
In particular the job holder will
• Elaborate, update and revise the interface schedules and interface deliverables registers.
• Elaborate and revise the package planning addressing interfaces progress measurement procedures and documents.
• Follow closely the activities and interrogate the contractor planning engineer(s) on the interface subjects.
• Monitor closely the contractor’s execution schedule and progress reports on all subjects affecting interfaces.
• Feedback to contractor on the areas of concern and active contribution to eventual recovery planning activities.
• Check and comment on the contractor’s procedures, schedules and methodology for interface deliverables.
• Provide assistance to the Interface & MOC Manager and Package Interface Leaders for all matters related to the interface planning & progress reporting as well as analyses and simulations of new schedules with impact on interface deliverables.
• Participate in reviews and technical audits on planning & progress activities, addressing interfaces among packages.
• Provide detailed and accurate interface monthly progress reporting to be incorporated into the monthly project report.
• Prepare weekly and monthly interface package reports and handle their distribution.
• Assist Planning Leader for integration of Interface Deliverables schedule into overall project integrated schedule
• Support the Freight Forward contractor Leader in planning duly in advance the collection, shipping, custom clearance and delivery of Company items to the receiving contractor.
• To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
• To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
• To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
• To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
• To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
• In doubt to ask questions to gain clarification.
• To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
HND in engineering that relates to industry at large and preferably to Petroleum industry activities (Mechanical, Process or Civil Engineering preferred); certified copy of diploma with grade shall be provided; his education will have been complemented by professional training during his past professional experience.
The job holder will have at least 8 years of experience in the industry (although preferably with practice of Oil & Gas industry for offshore and relating to the context of large international subsea projects) including experience as project or site planner, including possibly construction / fabrication site experience). Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
Very good knowledge of Project Planning practices.
Very good knowledge of PRIMAVERA (version 6), MS Project.
Excellent command of written and spoken English; good communication skills.Click here to view and Apply Online