Build Global Service Nigeria Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- NCE/OND/SSCE in any discipline.
- He/She must help the organization running of daily administrative operation of the company.
- He/She must be hardworking professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently.
Job Title: Account & Administration Personal
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
Job Title: Field Officer
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- 0-2 years experience in any related courses.
- Strong knowledge of banking actives and regulatory requirements in the banking sector.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
Job Title: Verification Officer
- NCE/OND/HND in Business Administration or Economics.
- Good knowledge of route within and around lagos.
- 1-2 years experience in related field will be an advantage.
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- HND/B.Sc in Criminology and Security Studies or a Lawyer.
- Speaking to customer making out bound and taking in bound calls about their financial situation.
- Set up and reviewing payment and settlements.
- 1-3 years experience is needed.
Job Title: Credit & Risk Officer
- B.Sc/MBA/MSC/ACA/ACIB/ in related courses.
- Ability to undertake variety of analyst task.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft package ( word, excel, and out look).
- Skills and attributes required and understanding of trade finance.
- 1-3 years experience.
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- HND/B.Sc required, preferably in finance/accounting or business administration.
- Must possess intermediate knowledge of financial system and
- A minimum of 2 years of auditing experience in manufacturing company is required.
- Proven experience leading and building teams through an audit engagement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite ( word, excel, power point).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Comfortable working and learning independently and as part of a team.
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Engineering or any related courses.
- Must be able to install antivirus protection and to monitoring company server.
- Must be able to trained staff on a new welcome system.
- Must be a problem solver to faults network.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th June, 2018.