International Facilities Services (IFS) is an International Facilities Management company operating global standards to a wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Purpose of Role
- Source for new projects, aggressively canvass and obtain new businesses for the company in line with targets as communicated from time to time
- Responsible for the overall planning, implementation, completion and profitable execution of projects and new/existing contracts meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- To ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers on the different FM projects
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
Key Result Areas:
Facility Management Operations:
- Plan, Design and implement operations strategies and action plans to insure that the operations group supports strategic imperatives.
- Design, Establish and monitor SOPP for all sites
- Deliver excellent operations and handover to operations department to cover;
- Strategy, Plan and Program for the Preventive, Corrective and Restorative maintenance for all client assets by establishing a comprehensive asset register and SOPP for all client assets including all Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Power both soft and hard services
- Establish framework and onboard client sites on IFS CMMS/CAFM
- Support operations for ongoing facility management activities after transition from project to operations.
Business Development and Marketing:
- Aggressively canvass and obtain new businesses for the company in line with targets as communicated from time to time
- Manage existing relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction to get new businesses from existing customers
- Conduct on an on-going basis formal and informal competitor analysis, market research, market trends, emerging market leaders etc.
- Review and implement on an on-going basis market penetration strategy for all identified market sectors
- Ensure all business correspondence is turned around within 24hours of commission. RFI are prepared at least 72 hours ahead of expiration.
- Ensure review of all major tenders with Project Director/CEO.
- Prepare list weekly and develop leads for new business
- Use all available means to follow up aggressively on contacts
- Aggressive daily salesmanship of all identified prospects
- Develop new channels of business
Business Quality Assurance and Control:
- Visit sites to ensure service delivery is in line with laid down standards
- Conduct periodic objective site assessments
- Report on site performance periodically
- Keep and regularly update important contacts within client organizations
- Ensure timely and regular quality assurance contacts with relevant client contacts
- Conduct periodic formal and informal service level evaluation
- Manage customer relations proactively in cooperation with relevant units and departments
- Maintain project quality control by reviewing and making necessary adjustments on design drawing
- Ensure electronic and hard copy customer feedbacks
- Ensure immediate and timely remedy of all clients’ complaints
- Report on an ongoing basis on all service gaps with other relevant units and departments
- Design and Develop project initiation document /charter, and detailed project plan for all new contracts and existing excellence/efficiency projects for existing projects using PMP methodology
- Document creation and management for all executed projects and contracts including lessons learnt, Issues and Exceptions
- Creation of market attractiveness for new or proposed projects/contracts.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 7 years relevant work experience.
N200,000 N300,000 annually.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 29th December, 2023.