ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Headquarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer & Store Keeper
Location: Karu Branch Office, Nassarawa
- Prepare BYTEWORKS vendor rating / selection criteria; create a database of vendors
- Collate/ manage information on resource requirements of BYTEWORKS;
- Ensure safe delivery of purchased materials to store / other destinations
- The secure management, storage and retrieval of BYTEWORKS records (except legal records in safe custody) 8. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Administration.
- Ensure BYTEWORKS’ procurement of assets and consumables are conducted in a timely, cost effective and quality conscious manner;
- Acquisition of assets and consumables based on informed/tested prediction/needs anticipation
- Conduct market surveys to identify vendors/ prices/quality of purchase requirements; prepare appropriate reports;
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Core skills:
- Industry /Market Knowledge
- Purchasing Management
- Cost Management
- Quality appreciation
- Generic Skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Computer Appreciation
Job Title: Lead, Data Quality & Strategic Enumerations
Location: Karu office – Nassarawa
- In charge of Data Quality & Strategic Enumerations in Karu LGA, Nasarawa.
- Must know SQL and Microsoft excel Must be able to find any information from the internet
- Should be very meticulous and able to spot mistakes Should be fast in typing Should be able to give directives with the phone
- Should be able to compile reports. Assertive enough to direct field staff to get a specific task done
- Good team player and loyal to organisation Intelligent and exposed.
- First Degree in relevant Discipline.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th September, 2018.