Carolina Logistics is a transportation company that provides a customized approach to every client, offering profitable and advanced services. We deliver cost-efficient and flexible solutions, encouraging business growth for each and every client. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LMS Platform Administrator (Udemy or Coursera and Co.) / Online Learning Educator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | On-Site
- Diverse presentation of material: in visual, oral, and textual formats.
- Identify “gaps” in course delivery, and develop new techniques to address the problem.
- Develop an appropriate approach, depending on the target audience.
- Execute the work based on the requirements and goals of the company.
- Create a new structured scenario, identifying previous problems and shortcomings.
- To come up with several versions of programs to systematize the most successful and comfortable for the CA; to ensure an exemplary realization of the project and to facilitate cooperation between the students of the course.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- A methodologist is first and foremost a teacher whose goal is to convey information to course participants competently.
- You will need a pedagogical background to work in this field.
- Technically “savvy” and able to work with the theoretical part of the materials and create content based on them.
- It will be a person who has worked in a similar field and company and will not just be able to write a course, but also work on creating content for it and the administration of the platform, (Udemy or Coursera), etc.
- Successful experience in creating content for online learning, and LMS administration for at least 1 year. A portfolio with works, and examples is an advantage.
- Previous experience with LMS (Schoox, Articulate, iSpring, Kallidus), including course development, distribution, and evaluation.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
17th March, 2023.