Conceptual Integrated Consult is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Provides robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support business operations.
- Assists in implementing IT strategies, policies and procedures.
- Negotiates and drives the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with contractors to ensure continuous delivery of IT services.
- Develops and executes company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Plans, designs and maintains data networks and servers
- Provides technical support to users on network issues
- Administers day-to-day operations of networks and servers
- Implements LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet
- Conducts daily server backup and archival and oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks.
- Plans, recommends and assists in the design of telecommunications system to be used within
- Installs, supports and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances
- Liaises with the Internet Service Providers and other vendors for cost effective services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Manages relationship with service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Provides support and maintenance to the business’ software and applications
- Creates accounts for new users in the company’s active directory server and assigns access rights to software applications.
- Develops and executes company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans with respect to software, data and applications
- Performs quality control checks on new software and programmes to ensure that they are in line with service level agreements and are compatible with existing facilities.
- Liaises with external software vendors and consultants for advice on appropriate computer software to effectively support business operations.
- Performs the addition, removal and updates of staff data and access rights in line with the information security policy
- Minimum of HND / BSc. in Information Technology or related fields.
- A minimum of at least three (3) years’ experience as an IT Officer or similar role.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd August, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.