Construction Kaiser Limited – Founded in Port Harcourt, Nigeria in June 1993, Construction Kaiser Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction company. Starting as a small 5-man organization carrying out minor renovation works, we have grown to become a national force in the Nigerian construction industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for developing the Quality strategy, policies, processes, standards, and systems for the organization. This includes auditing to ensure compliance.
- Ensure compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and international standards.
- Analyse data on the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the QMS can be made
- Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan.
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies.
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns.
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed.
- Ensure that Quality Objectives set by top management for measuring the performance of the QMS are achieved and regularly reviewed.
- Ensure that top management undertakes periodic but regular assessments of customer satisfaction and that consequent improvements are identified and implemented.
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits.
- Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the QMS.
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the quality strategy.
- Communicate with personnel at all levels, internally and externally to the Company, in relation to Quality matters.
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate.
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS.
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found
- Verify closure of non-conformities with Certification Bodies.
- Hold quarterly audit performance meetings.
- Manage the audit nonconformity data base.
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the organization.
Educational Qualifications and Requirements
- A graduate Degree (B.Sc / HND) in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Any relevant professional certification will be an advantage.
- Certified Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient understanding and use of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Knowledge of risk assessment and management.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skillls.
- Knowledge of document control and management.
- Internal Audit methodology.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail