Curamed – With our partnership with over 50 accredited Laboratories across the country, we have a network of phlebotomist and nurses providing excellent and professional blood sample collection services and health check at home for our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Phlebotomist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidates would be responsible for drawing blood samples from patients, tagging each samples and work closely with the lab to ensure that the proper samples are delivered for each patients.
- The successful candidate will also deliver excellent patient service, answer patient questions, act as a resource for patients information and strengthen the relationship between patients and our clients entire Medical service provider.
- Draw specimens (blood) from patients using sterilized needles, vials and other equipment.
- Keep accurate records of fluid specimens and tests.
- Follow policies, SOPs (standard operating procedure), regulatory guidelines, safety and relevant requirements.
- Ensuring that the patient is as comfortable and relaxed as possible and confirming their agreement to the collection of specimens.
- Ensure that the samples collected are Dispatched to the appropriate laboratories in the right conditions without delay.
- Accurate legible labeling of all specimens to confirm patient identity.
- Perform physical examination such as temperature, blood pressure, Hgb/Hct and pulse.
- Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipments.
- Be friendly and courteous when it comes to working with patients.
- Monitor storage and inventory of supplies.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND, OND qualification.
- 2-3 years of Nursing experience required.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must be available when needed.
- Experience with effective puncture techniques.
- Ability to use computers to enter information.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Observation Skills.
- Excellent patient service and Patient relationship skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great Team worker.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2020.