Cuso International is a North American leading international development agency that works through volunteers to overcome poverty, operating in Nigeria for more than 60 years. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Development Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: January 2024
Placement Length: 6 Months
The Volunteer’s Role
- If you are passionate about improving the economic and social well-being of the poorest, most marginalized and vulnerable people, particularly women and girls this role might be for you!
- As the Program advisor you will work closely with the project team to conduct an Organizational capacity needs Assessment of our partners. You will also help them in developing their capacities via training and recommendations that address sexual and gender-based violence including child, early and forced marriage and gender mutilation
- Let’s make a difference together!
As a volunteer, you will:
- Support with conducting Organizational Capacity Assessment
- Support Partnership Development process
- Identify and conduct/recommend training in areas of need as exposed during the CAP process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Program Development, Health, or any other Social Science-related field.
- 1 – 3 years experience in Health and/or Program Management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills particularly in Organizational Capacity Assessment, working with groups and teams of professionals, and liaising with government and non-government organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in learning facilitation
Interested and qualified candidates should: