Daim Synergy International is on a mission to minimize the high rate of laziness in Nigeria through harmonizing the efficiency of the young ones by introducing them into becoming entrepreneurs. We are recruiting to fill th position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an energetic and capable administrative secretary to assist us with office administration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public.
- You may also be required to manage office supplies.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 6th July, 2023.