Dipsy Fiberglass Manufacturing Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of fiberglass in Nigeria with the future prospect of extending its territories beyond Nigeria. DIPSY Fiberglass Manufacturing Limited has the highest and largest selection of fiberglass planters which is distinguished by the hardness, high durability, air resistance and high temperature to maintain soil moisture. We are expert at providing you with the right fiberglass planters while you work on your commercial project, enhance your landscape, build a garden, redecorate your homes or set up a recreational area. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Ref. No: ADM/QC/O/09/23
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a quality control officer who will inspect and monitor quality standards for all goods in the company.
- S/he will oversee order and productivity within the company, in addition to product quality.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Conducting inspections of raw materials, components, and finished products to check for defects, deviations from specifications, and quality issues.
- Ensuring that products and processes comply with relevant industry standards, regulations, and quality management systems.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Recommend adjustments to the necessary person(s).
- Inspect, test and maintain detailed records of quality control activities.
- Gathering and analyzing customer feedback and complaints related to product quality and taking actions to address such complaints.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- The candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Assurance, Engineering, Science or any related course with a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- Eye for details, to catch defects.
- Experience with quality management systems (QMS)
- Critical thinking skills to help work through customer problems and production issues, as well as develop strategic for improving product quality.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Understand the value of good communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be patient, empathetic and good at having passionate communication.
- Physical strength and stamina, as the job requires time on the feet.
- Desire to achieve the best and ensure top-quality products.
- Understanding of target market and consumer standards.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2023.
- Applications must include a cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating the names and addresses of two (2) professional referees.
- General Information: DIPSY Fiberglass Manufacturing Limited is an equal-opportunity employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability status or similar characteristics.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.