DMW LOVOL Engineering Limited – We are specialized in after-sales and technical support of Heavy machinery, Mining machinery, and Agricultural machines.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Location: Gbagada Phase 1 (Charly Boy Bus-Stop), Lagos.
- We are currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified Tax Account to prepare our tax payments and returns. As the Tax Accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Following up with the tax office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th March, 2021.