Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Keeping Accounting/Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income / Receipt coordination/monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Carry out cost accounting.
- Top notch Invoicing with IOC’s and EPC’s
- vast knowledge on use of microsoft office tools
- Preparation of management accounting and audited statement of account
- Management of bankers and close out of facility offers
- Payroll Administration and client invoicing procedures
- Liaison with auditors and other statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports as well as Preparing all monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports and ensuring that necessary filings and payments are done on time.
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- MSc / BSc / BA / HND in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a Professional Certificate: Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- Applicant must possess up to 5 years’ experience preferably in the Oil and gas industry.
- Great knowledge of accounting systems (Access Dimensions, Quick Books, SAGE, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles, oil and gas invoicing operational risk evaluation
- Candidates must have a strong background in finance and tax as well as understanding the specifics of the oil and gas industry generally.
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver reports on time
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
Interested and qualified ICAN candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and ICAN certification to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2021.