Drury Industries Limited, is a shining example of self reliance In the field of heavy chemicals manufacture, In existence since 1986. A well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of Industrial chemicals (sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria requires the services of qualified persons in her corporate head office for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Data Operator
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Applicant should have an Accounting, Engineering and Business background
- Applicants should have good Interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with these ministries and financial institutions.
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile
- Applicants must be able to liaise with various institutions and corporate bodies
- Meet people at the highest level
- Create friendship and build personal relations
- Must be self driven, Articulate
- Trust on corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary information to prospective organisation.
- Team leadership ability
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings and visits as required
- Enthusiasm, Interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be institution organisation
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline and policy on all aspects as needed
- B.Sc (Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics) with a minimum of two years work experience
- Documentation: Familiar with Price, Quantity, Amount, Proposal, Contract, Performance bonds, delivery notes
- Technology: Fully conversant with Excel , Word Power Point and computers
- Communication Skills: Excellent Oral and written English Letter writing is very important
Very Attractive package.
How to Apply
Interested andd qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV’s to:
[email protected] & [email protected] specifying city/state of interest
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Application Deadline 12th July, 2017.