Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is one of the leading insurance firm in Nigeria with location across different states in Nigeria. They provide life insurance business and non-life Insurance business services to Organizations and Private individuals. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Claims Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a Claims Support Officer, who will be responsible for reviewing client claims, determining allowable benefits and communicating with customers and clients (inbound and outbound calls) to provide progress report of their claims. Also, you will be responsible for preparing and submitting client reports, invoices and supporting documents.
- The ideal candidate for this role should be highly-analytical and possess an in-depth knowledge of policies and regulations in the insurance industry. S/he must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyze and investigate complicated insurance claims to help prevent fraud.
- Perform detailed site inspections.
- If necessary, provide well-informed court testimonies.
- Review and process new claims reports and court verdicts.
- Uphold relationships and communication with insurance departments and clients.
- Organize and present claim review plans.
- Negotiate settlements.
- Resolve claims in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date on local, state and federal law changes in the insurance field.
- Good First Degree in Insurance or related field.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Cognate experience as a Claims Support Officer or similar role.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and pay attention to details.
- Good business writing and communication skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Strong attention to details
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in an Insurance Industry.
Salary: N82,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Claims Support Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th June, 2022.