The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world. Our mission is to fight poverty with passion and professionalism for lasting results and to help people help themselves and their environment by providing resources, sharing knowledge, building capacity and forging partnerships in the public and private sectors.
JOB TITLE: E T Consultant
LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria
- A postgraduate degree (Masters or equivalent) in Social Sciences with concentration in areas like Welfare Economics or Labour Economics, Public Policy or Management, Poverty Reduction, Rural Development and or Sociology.
- At least seven years of progressive professional experience in the relevant field.
- Relevant experience in Development Agencies operations, including provision of technical or operational support for projects or country assistance strategies in the area of human capital development, will be an added advantage.
- Superior organizational and logistical skills; research, oral presentation skills, and capacity to work simultaneously and effectively on a variety of tasks; in a team and intercultural environment, and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent writing ability.
- Excellent oral and presentation skills.
- Behavioral competencies that facilitate dialogue with country partners and country teams, including listening skills, effective teamwork, knowledge sharing, training and capacity development skills, and ability to adapt advice to the local institutional realities.
- Willing to travel to remote areas in Nigeria and field experience in developing countries a plus.
FULL DETAILS: Jobs – Consultant/Temporary
TO APPLY: http://applicant.worldbank.org/psc/H…REQ_NBR=111681