Eden Solutions and Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a result-driven and proactive salesman to join our team, starting from the 1st of November 2023. This person’s performance when employed will be primarily based on the accomplishment of well-defined goals.
- The ideal candidate who must reside within Abuja metropolis, also should have a minimum of 4 years experience in “service-based” marketing in and around Abuja.
- Proactively research and identify potential business opportunities for consulting in the Human Resource Management, including recruitment, training, employee verification, and HR consulting.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, understanding their needs and ensuring their satisfaction with our services and also explore opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Develop programs and initiatives that will facilitate the engagement of new clients for the company
- Identify potential strategic partnerships, alliances, and collaborations that can enhance our service offerings, market presence and increase revenue.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to understand market dynamics identify business opportunities and develop marketing plans.
- Develop content and media that would be used for promoting the services rendered by the company online with the objective of increasing online followership and business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences field
- 4 years proven experience in either, sales, marketing or business development with a track record of accomplishing goals and targets, preferably in the HR management and consulting industry.
- Ability to write exceptionally and make presentations.
- Excellent research, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and results-driven.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2023.