Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior System Adninistrator
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new staffs’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Troubleshoot server/client mail connectivity issues
- Customized and maintain enterprise web applications
Required Skills / Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Computer science or any related field of study
- 2-3years experience in I.T support, Window server administration, Exchange Server administration, and web development
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2013/2016
- IIS/MySQL/PHP Stack
- Problem-Solving and Administration. Network admins have two main jobs: Solving problems, and anticipating problems before they happen
- Security and Monitoring. Address and monitor security issues before they start.
- Account Access Management. Be familiar with account management applications and software.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2021.