Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary/Personal Assistant
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all EPP mailing lists.
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Communication will be ongoing in the office. As an executive assistant, you’ll be screening incoming calls, making notes of essential information and prioritizing the calls to be returned by the CEO.
- E-mail traffic will be very heavy as well so it’s good practice to prioritize a list of those replies that have to be made by the CEO personally. Replying to the non-priority mails will usually fall to the PA.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for keeping all corporate documents including charters, laws and board meetings minutes. So you might also have to be a corporate archivist.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief Executive across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Chief Executive’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the MD in his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, and team-management.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the CEO.
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board residential and meetings.
- Absence Management – Badge History Review, generating absence record.
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- Computer Science or Engineering course
- 3 to 5 years proven administrative assistant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.
Note: Candidates residing in surulere , Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.