Emem Apartments, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Develops sales strategy & sales plan and ensures effective implementation of this strategy for the property. Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the apartment services
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Organize travel agent month and travel agent appreciation rates for slow months.
- Development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external and creates a focus on attracting new business.
- Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
- Recommends monthly room nights target goals.
- Maintain and expand corporate incentive program via direct mail, personal visits etc. Oversee and ensure the rates, promotions on apartment website, OTA’s (Online travel agents), GDS etc. without any rate parity
- Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers needs and observance of sales office standard
- Closely following up on all business leads
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, Chefs, House-keepers, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives. Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
- Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers, and the market
- Evaluates and drives the Serviced Apartment’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centers, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposals, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the Serviced Apartment.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to Serviced Apartments by corporate clients.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence)
- makes sales calls to potential clients and Targeting key (corporate) accounts potentials for the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply