ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Business Analyst
- The job is responsible for collecting and collating data on all Lubes and LPG sales across the retail outlets.
- The role is also responsible for collating data on B2B customers, and following up to ensure orders are serviced within SLA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
B2B Market Analysis:
- Collate data on market trends, environmental changes, political and social implications, competitor activities and consumer preference and present to the B2B Lead, with a view to grow ENYO market share in all product lines year on year.
- Run weekly B2B and retail Lubes and LPG customer reports for the achievement of increased products revenue targets, decreased operational cost as well as achievement of departmental targets.
- Assist in the development of the B2B base of the company to generate sales and volume in line with company’s overall objectives.
- Ensures zero financial risks to non-implementation of process/policy
- Collates data from NFR and other marketing programs and presents to the B2B Lead
- Supports B2B Lead in stakeholder management, to ensure zero exposure.
- Support the B2B Lead in carrying out activities and processes to realize revenue and volume objectives.
- Ensures proper documentation and filing of Sales and B2B policies and processes for sustainability of the units’ businesses.
- Coordinate with Sales Analyst, and Station Operators to ensure that all station inputs on SBE are accurate and timely.
- Collate and regularly update Lubes and LPG customer database and track deliveries from retail outlets.
- Carry out regular visits to retail and B2B sites to record compliance to policies and provides feedback
- Ensure full compliance to Control and Standard and EHSSQ policies as pertaining to sales
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- 0-3 years relevant work experience in any structured organization.
- Knowledge of Marketing & Sales
- Reporting Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Analytical Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply