Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client, an FMCG retail outlet all around Nigeria that specializes in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: AV Technician
Location: Ikeja, Victoria Island – Lagos and Onitsha – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sound knowledge on AV repair and installation of TV, LCD, Plasma, DVD, Home Theatre, Sound bar, Mini speakers, electrical fans and microwave systems.
- Able to troubleshoot component level defects on the PBCs and panels of all the range of AV products.
- Provide excellent service to meet customers’ expectations.
- Perform product storage and transportation activities in safe and secure manner.
- Prioritize and complete the given jobs accurately and timely.
- Maintain the workplace and keep tools clean, safe and organized.
- Carefully follow and adhere to the instruction given by the Service Centre Supervisor.
- Able to visit customers in house jobs.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ensure to achieve per day productivity target.
- OND / HND / SSCE / Trade Test certificate in any technical field of study.
- 2-9 years experience in technical service or equipment maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of sound, video, and lighting equipment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2022.