Posted on :
18 Nov, 2009
18 Nov, 2009
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the for the following positions at the University College Hospital, Ibadan.
1. MEDICAL OFFICER – ANAESTHESIA
2. MEDICAL OFFICER – RADIOLOGY
3. RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME in General Dental Practice
Prospective candidates for positions 1 & 2 are expected to:
• Be qualified Medical Practitioners (b) be fully registered with the Nigeria Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
• Have satisfactorily completed the National Youth Service Programme or be exempted from participating in the programme.
• Have at least a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience.
• For position 3, applicants must possess Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a recognized University and must have been fully registered with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
• Applicants must have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or be exempted from the programme.
• Applicants must have passed the Primary Examination of either the National Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College in General Dental Practice or Faculty of Dental Surgery.
There are few vacancies for Supernumerary position for RESIDENCY PROGRAMME in General Dental Practice.
Successful candidates for Supernumerary position must show evidence of sponsorship.
• SALARY – For all positions, CONTISS 10 i.e. N871, 729.00 – N1 , 252, 169.00 per annum
Job Conditions of Service:
• These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Method of Application:
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Chief Medical Director, or at the Liaison Office in Abuja, i.e. Room 175, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Abuja.
Applicants are also expected to request their referees to send reports on them to the Office of the Chief Medical Director before the date of the interview.
Referee’s report brought on the date of the interview will be discountenanced.
Completed application forms, together with three referees, photocopies of relevant certificates and credentials and Curriculum Vitae (CV) scanned on a CD Writer must be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director University College Hospital,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Closing Date: 17th December, 2009.