Adexen is recruiting for one of it’s clients which is a leading company in FMCG sector. The company is looking for a Finance Manager for its Lagos office, Nigeria.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for management and the development of the company Finance and Administration.
He will direct and control all Finance, Banking, Import, Payroll & Administrative functions.
He will report to the Managing Director.
The position is based in Lagos
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management
- Handling overall Taxation matters , Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit;
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures. Maintain Fixed Asset Registers.
- Responsible for Budgets and plans realization, update and follow ups;
- Submit Cash Flow Forecasts and manage all Banking requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines;
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company;
- Oversee accurate & timely preparation and submission of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Financial Statements, Management Reports & Legal Entity Accounts.
- In charge of relationship with External Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors;
Master degree in Finance from a recognized University
Proven work experience in a similar position in FMCG company
Corporate management accounting experience
Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
Organized, Creative, Commitment
Previous experience in Africa is a plus
Excellent command in English
Click here to apply directly to Adexen