First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Innovation Unit
Requisition ID: 1700002W
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job Code: STR/CT&D/230
- Reporting to the Head, Strategy and Corporate Development, the ideal candidate will have overall responsibility of creating and shaping the Bank’s strategic innovation agenda across its vast network and through different business areas by harnessing the rapidly advancing technological environment.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Design an innovation system that can repeatedly identify and build future growth businesses within and outside the bank, representing new sources of short, medium, and long-term sustainable growth; and Facilitate team creativity to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Support business units in developing initiatives for new products and services; and keep innovation program within agreed budget.
- Coordinate cross-organizational collaboration, ideation and research activity to make recommendations for new product/service development.
- Lead projects for the promotion and development of new innovations.
- Evaluate innovation efforts to ensure both return on investment and support feedback loops of learning and improvement
- Minimum of 10 years’ years’ relevant banking experience in innovation, business development, and/or strategy experience with at least 4 years in Middle Management role
- Sound Industry knowledge
- Excellent use of office collaboration tools
- Good working knowledge of Project Management and Agile Methodology
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of computer usage
- Excellent presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply