FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop localized HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Sales Associate
Job Field: Print Media/ Digital Media/ Sales/ Marketing/ Retail/ Business Development
- The job holder will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing of clients for both print and digital media advert spaces.
- Generate revenue from all the media platforms, print and digital, provided by the organization
- Effectively market and sell Magazine Ad spaces to potential clients
- Penetrate media agencies for third party advert placements
- Identify all Company’s advertising options and sell to potential clients according to the needs and financial capability
- Manage the full sales-cycle including; prospecting, fact finding, presenting, negotiating and closing key agency and brand accounts
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Develop award winning sales pitch covering all the advertising services/ options available and present same to both new and existing clients
- Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services peculiar to their business
- Promote the company’s image by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets consistently
- Proven sales and customer support experience
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in the media sector is an advantage
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Advertising, Business or Management, Marketing, Psychology or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Media Sales Associate” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st May, 2018.