Global Profilers is a resourcing company that offers recruitment solutions to organizations in Sub Saharan African markets. With extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local businesses and industry’s specific demands, We are able to provide tailored solutions to any & all Industries. We consider ourselves multi-cultural with expertise working on several markets. We understand different perspectives and the atypical challenges that can face organizations in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Uganda, Cameroun, Bening, Togo, Burkina. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Secretary / Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Client Industry: Healthcare
- The Medical Secretary will perform duties related to case management which entails being responsible for the wellbeing of the clients and guide them through the processes and regulations related to their cases.
- She/he will enhance the quality of patient management, maximize satisfaction, and promote cost effectiveness.
- The successful candidate will be accountable for the full patient care cycle including assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating actions required to meet the client’s health and human services needed.
- Coordinate and provide care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client centred.
- Handle case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress and determine case closure.
- Help clients achieve wellness and autonomy.
- Facilitate multiple care aspects (case coordination, information sharing, etc).
- Help patients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their clinical status and treatment options.
- Develop effective working relations and cooperate with medical team throughout the entire case management process.
- Take the extra mile and interact with patients to keep track of their progress and to ensure satisfaction.
- Record cases information, complete accurately all necessary forms and produce statistical reports.
- Promote quality and cost-effective interventions and outcomes.
- Assess and address motivational and psychosocial issues.
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules, and regulations.
Job Requirements & Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in a related Healthcare field with 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Compassionate with teamwork skills
- Experience working with an EMR would be an advantage.
- Experience with Ms office required.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
N200,000 (Monthly Net).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2023.