Global Profilers is a resourcing company that offers recruitment solutions to organizations in Sub Saharan African markets. With extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local businesses and industry’s specific demands, We are able to provide tailored solutions to any & all Industries. We consider ourselves multi-cultural with expertise working on several markets. We understand different perspectives and the atypical challenges that can face organizations in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Uganda, Cameroun, Bening, Togo, Burkina. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiotherapist / Therapy Radiographer (Oncology Centre)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deliver ionizing radiation to the patient compliant with the radiation therapy plan and instructions of the Radiation Oncologist while under the general supervision of the Senior Radiotherapist.
- Maintains an atmosphere of caring, concern, and support for the facility’s patients, visitors, and staff members on a consistent basis
- As per physician directions preparation of mold immobilization to the patient.
- Delivers radiation treatment according to written prescription and treatment plan
- Provides safety in patient care through the consistent practice of departmental procedures for treatment administration
- Recognizes deviation from prescribed treatment delivery and reports all deviations to the Chief Therapist
- Assures the quality of treatment delivery through the complete and accurate documentation of treatment records on physical and ARIA chart
- Ensures the quality and consistency of treatment portal placement by utilizing IGRT as prescribed by the physician
- Explains treatment procedures to patient and/or family members and refer medical questions to the appropriate staff members
- Takes localization digital radiographs according to planned treatment delivery under the direction of a radiation oncologist
- Performs measurements for use during treatment calculation
- Maintain the required trackers, patient records, machine log book maintenance, and stock records.
- Keeps in touch with the entire team through regular meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent relationships at all levels in the organization
- Builds relationships with other leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Actively networks with contemporaries in the Hospital industry to stay up-to-date with the latest developments and initiatives
- Following the radiation safety norms directed by the Senior radiotherapist as per regulatory guidelines.
- Attend periodical safety pieces of training and mandatory pieces of training in the organization.
- Follow the departmental duty rosters.
- Responsible for all such other tasks entrusted by the management from time to time
- Responsible for performing CT simulations in line with patients’ needs.
- Present reports to the supervisor and other medical line team leads required.
Requirements and Skills
- 10+2 with DRT or B.Sc (RT) or equivalent as required in Nigeria to be a qualified Radiation Oncologist
- Experience with LA, Immobilizations, CT-SIM, and RV systems
- English: Local language is an added advantage.
- NIL for Jr. position and 5 years for Chief Tech position.
- N250,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Radiographer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2023.