Godrej Consumer Products is an emerging markets FMCG leader with a growing presence in Asia, Africa and Latin America. As a 120 year young group, our legacy is strongly built on values that reflect trust, integrity, and respect. Our fast rising growth is fueled by our exciting ambitious aspirations. Today, we enjoy the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally with three categories of hair care, personal care and home care products under our belt. In 2008, GCPL acquired the Kinky Group, as part of its foray into the hair extension business in Africa. Later, in 2015, Frika Hair (Pty) Limited, a leading premium hair extensions company in South Africa was acquired. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Description of Responsibilities / Functions
- Import and Export management including documentation, compliance with regulatory requirements and transmission as applicable.
- Relates with impex team on opening Form M, Bills for Collections and Letter of credits.
- To monitor, check and process all Payments on MS Dynamics.
- Preparation of Daily Bank reconciliations between the bank statements and General ledger.
- Responsible for Treasury related ledgers with understanding of the balances.
- Forecast Weekly availability of Cash.
- Ensure all intercompany outstanding balances are settled at optimal exchange rate.
- Invoicing of imports materials and prompt payment to Foreign Vendor with reconciliation.
- Invoicing of Export materials and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- LC documents, Online submission of LC, Shipping documents, Forward Contracts, NXP, Ness Receipt are available by following up with the banks and Impex team.
- Costing and Analysis of Imported materials.
- Ensure all Import related schedules with necessary supporting documents including GIT.
- Support Treasury Functions especially in FX sourcing by ensuring necessary documents such as; Bid letters, Exchange Control Documents (ECD), Bill of Exchange (BOE) etc. are submitted as at when due.
- Reconciliation of Related Parties balances
- Ensure Bank mandate are update as applicable.
- Participation in month end activities by ensuring all necessary entries are passed
- Manage all Risks related to the company’s activities.
- Perform all Treasury operations within the business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting
- 4-5 Years Experience in Treasury.
- Very strong Excel Skill
- Good communication
- Accounting Knowledge
- ERP Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online