Greenlight Planet is a renewable energy company focused on developing and marketing solar power products for off-grid communities in Asia, Africa and South America. We are also pioneers in technology-driven financing, enabling our customers to access credit through cloud-based lending models and partnerships with financial services providers.
At heart, we are a profit-making social enterprise inspired by the desire to drive positive change through sustainable business. We are passionate about bringing affordable energy, technology and finance to the over 2 billion people on our planet who lack access to basic resources and opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer, Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: Associate Manager, Operations
- The Procurement Officer will provide strategic leadership to ensure efficient and effective delivery of procurement services and advise function heads on matters relating to procurement of goods and services.
- Developing and implementing procurement policies and procedures
- Receiving supplier invoices and verifying information on Supporting documents (delivery notes and supply requisitions-LPO) in order to establish the accuracy of delivered LPOs and initiate the purchase to pay process (P2P).
- Developing and implementing a management information system for monitoring, tracking and controlling operating costs
- Coordinating negotiations with suppliers and developing a database of pre-approved vendors
- Conducting due diligence on prospective suppliers to ensure quality
- Managing risk and maintaining a quality management system in the procurement unit.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supplies Management, or related discipline from a recognized university. A Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supplies Management is an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years’ progressive work experience in procurement and supplies in a multinational organisation
- Is a team player and can demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Has advanced computer skills.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear fro
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Is results oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- m you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply