H Pierson Associates seeks to provide solutions that integrate education, consulting, software and culture in the provision of the desired transformational solutions on each consulting project. H pierson is recruiting for one of its client. They are currently recruiting for the following position: Capital Management
- Ensure optimal capitalization in terms of levels, instruments and mix.
- Ensure allocation of capital to provide optimal risk-adjusted returns
- Ensure that capital planning and allocation support shareholders’ value optimization and projected risk adjusted return on capital by the organization as a whole
- Implement Capital Management Framework
- Computation of capital allocation for all risk areas for each business line
- Generate ICAAP Reports and other mandatory Basel II reports for Credit, Market and Operational Risks
- Minimum of 8-10years banking experience covering combinations of business line management, banking operations, process management and Information Technology audit.
- Strong analytical skills to identify patterns of incidents and causes.
- Tenacity and intellectual curiosity to identify the root causes of incidents.
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Ability to use process mapping tools
- Strong Team Work Skills
- Strong Problem-solving Skills
- Proven Business analysis skills
- Good computer application skills in Microsoft word, Power Point, Microsoft Excel, etc
Method Of Application:
send your CV to [email protected]