Heights Access Nigeria team is made up of some exceptional people who have extensive experience in all aspects of construction and industrial equipment specification, engineering, procurement and execution. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative and rounded experience most of which were gained by hands on tutoring facilitated by our manufacturing partners and conducted in very deft and deliberate manner over several years and still ongoing.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Draughtsman
- We are looking for a Drafter to work with our Engineering team and convert designs into technical plans.
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance
- Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
- Organizational and planning skills,
- To support our Technical sales and marketing teams.
- Opportunities for overseas training, travels,
- Project Management software use experience will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Good math skills
- Civil, Architectural and Mechanical Services draughtsman with at least 5 years’ experience in working and presentation drawings preparation, 2D and 3D drawings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2018.