Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Req ID: 1148
- Process PR’s as assigned by the Foreign Procurement Coordinator, verify prices, prepare RFQ and forward same to the foreign procurement coordinator for distribution to foreign vendors.
- Document all procurement records in accordance with the requirements / provisions of ISO 9001:2000(QMS)
- Preparing weekly and monthly procurement reports for management information
- Developing suppliers’ bi-annual evaluation in line with ISO standards.
- Follow up on suppliers for delivery of materials in accordance with agreed lead time
- Liaising with the expediter to ensure that goods ordered on foreign purchase orders are delivered timely
- Collation of quotes from foreign vendors and preparation of the analysis sheet for the foreign procurement coordinators review and on-forwarding for management approval.
- Creation of purchase orders on SAP for foreign vendors after approval has been obtained.
- To present the approved invoices to finance for payment in line with the payment terms on the purchase order.
- B.Sc/HND (Management or Social Sciences
- CIPS Membership
- 5 years minimum
Job Title: Lead, HSE, Stationery and Miscellaneous
Req I D: Req-1147
- Process PR’s as assigned by the Procurement Coordinator, verify prices, call for quotes when necessary, analyze quotes and obtain all relevant approvals prior to order in SAP.
- Identify and recommend viable
- Vendors for registration, carry out evaluation re-evaluation and compilation in accordance with ISO standards
- Prepare monthly report on corporate commitment on every supplier within the technical functional team (i.e suppliers’ spend) for the month and forward to the Procurement Coordinator
- Carry out market survey quarterly with the objective of developing accurate official price list and update this list in line with Procurement Manual
- Creation of Purchase orders on HSE, Stationeries and Miscellaneous items on SAP
- Collation of buyer’s weekly and monthly reports (both head office and sites) and forwarding same to the Procurement Coordinator.
- Documentation of all procurement records in accordance with the requirements/provisions of ISO 9001: 2015(QMS)
- Follow up on suppliers for delivery of materials in accordance with agreed lead time.
- Any other assignment as may be deemed necessary by management
- B.Sc/HND (Management or Social Sciences)
- CIPS Membership
- 5 Years experience.
- Procurement, Engineering, EPC, Operations, Production, QA/QC, Quality Control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply