HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a leading service provider in the Building, Construction, and allied Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded individual to fill the position of Technical Manager. As a Technical Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing and managing engineering projects, ensuring their successful execution from conception to completion.
- Oversee project site surveys and coordinate technical design strategies and drawings.
- Conduct quantity take-offs and proficiently interpret drawings.
- Respond to RFQs (Request for Quotations) and prepare RFI’s (Request for Information).
- Ensure appropriate usage and application of the Project Management System (PMS) with respect to entry and analysis of work-related data.
- Define the scope, budget, and justification of Civil and structural change work orders.
- Assist project team in negotiations with vendors regarding the value of claims or changes in schedules and prepare recommendations on claims – approval or rejection.
- Undertake comprehensive project planning, ensuring effective supervision and contract management.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, Civil and structural systems interrelationships, construction sequencing, and project schedules to advise the project manager as necessary.
- Assist in the development and review of Civil and structural engineering systems for the project.
- Develop systems for reporting to monitor and track technical issues.
- Work with the stakeholders to establish key performance indicators for critical Civil and structural engineering parameters on the project.
- Coordinate periodic reports to help understand project performance against Civil and structural standards and drive remedial actions.
- Interface with clients in relation to Civil and structural activities on-site.
- Collate and analyse periodic cost reports to monitor cost performance.
- Oversee Overall QA/QC to monitor compliance with management plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (2.1 and above).
- Minimum of 7 years post-qualification work experience in Civil Engineering Design, Project & Contract Management.
- NSE, COREN membership desired.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.