International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Sales Leader
Req ID: 304628BR
Position Type: Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Special Terms
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain, grow, and be responsible for existing focused software business partners revenue streams
- Develop, grow and be responsible for new revenue streams from strategic transformation software areas for IBM Cloud and solutions.
- Drive partners to overachieve pipeline and revenue targets
- Identify, recruit, and activate new partners in key areas and cover offerings and solutions coverage GAPs
- Acquisition and development of new and existing customers to complement the strategy and focus of the partner – across all solutions areas of IBM Cloud.
- Organizing, implementing and controlling the activities needed to achieve the sales goals
- Drive transformation to Strategic Imperatives (Cloud) and higher value solutions, via specific enablement and GTM activities and developing key solutions skills expertise and certifications.
- Be responsible for weekly cadence and business management processes within the partner and into IBM Channel Management.
- Responsible for a transparent business including forecasts, market information, competition information and customer related information
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of integrity and trust with the Partner, driving loyalty and close Partner relationship to achieve successful, stable and transparent business
- Create and manage Partner Growth Plans and specific business plans with relevant partners, customers or markets / solution areas
- Implementation of customized marketing and business development activities and be responsible for the aligned marketing budgets available.
- Responsible for Partner & customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate executive relationships with the Partner
- Participation at events and trade fairs if necessary
- Must be prepared to travel
- Conduct business review with partners and recommend improvements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 8 years experience in Software related channel sales
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud
- Minimum 10 years Channel sales experience in enterprise IT market
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven sales track record in both direct and channel sales
- Understanding and implementation of solutions selling
- Ability to manage customers at all levels
- Technical background is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.